Monday, January 7, 2008

Pictures

Tonight I sit here and decided to post an update on the blog in the form of pictures. This week is extremely difficult for Joey and I. The first set of pictures are of a package I received from a group of women I met while pregnant with Juliana. They have been so supportive to me during the past year and the nine months I was pregnant with Juliana. They are a wonderful group of amazing women!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The next picture is of a memorial bracelet that a wonderful woman named Cynthia from SG sent us. It is so special and we cant wait to put it in her memory box.

Photobucket

The next picture is of a blinky that all my online friends surprised me with. Thank-you Kendra for creating it. I will always remember what we went through together early January last year!

Photobucket

The next set of pictures are of the memorials that we created for Juliana's first birthday. We sent them out to all of our family and friends.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It humbles us to know that people still think about Juliana and how much she has touched other peoples lives as well as our own (More on that in a later blog this week)

Juliana,
I love you sweetie. This is a hard week for mommy as I remember everything we did that last week. I love you my little beautiful angel!! I miss you more every day!
Love, Mommy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The memorials turned out beautifully! Even if you did have to go through 'ribbon hell' to get them that way. It was worth it!
As I've said, you are very welcome for the blinkie, it was the very least I could do. I'm glad you enjoyed your package as well. Our little way of saying Happy Birthday Juliana and we love you Kristen!

Tamara said...

WE think of you both often...