Friday, March 30, 2007
Signs
I had not planned to let it go this long without a post but I guess life had other ideas. My aunt just passed away yesterday and it has been terribly hard for our whole family. I got to thinking that now she is up there with Juliana. Yesterday at work I got a sign from Juliana that they were alright. One of our mothers brought in two carseats for her daughters. They were Juliana's exact carseat (it isnt a common one; it can only be ordered online). I think this was Juliana's way of telling me that she is alright and so is Auntie and that they are together. I believe if you look for the signs they are there. I know that she is with me every day but I felt so comforted yesterday after I realized it was Juliana sending me a message instead of some cruel joke. I know that my aunt is in a better place she was suffering here. She was a strong woman and fought a courageous battle against cancer. I just know that Juliana is in her arms right now and they are happy. I know she will help take care of Juliana and make sure she is happy until I get there some day. I hope there are lots of toys and books up there. I hope there are lots of beautiful beaches like ours at the cape where they are playing in the sand and happy. I love you both and miss you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment